• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Hello from Connecticut

RT/SE

Local time
6:56 AM
Reaction score
New member here and just want to say hello to everyone. I’m restoring my 1969 Dodge Charger RT/SE and have been putting things back together over the years. Looking forward to one day getting the car finished and on the road!! Thank you for allowing me to join this site!!

Welcome. Please show us some pictures of that R/T.

:xscuseless:
Welcome from South Jersey, former Groton resident from 1984 to 88

Thank you everyone for the warm welcome!! As requested, I’ve attached some pictures of my factory black 69 Charger RT/SE 4 speed car that I’m working on.

IMG_2331.jpeg

IMG_0391.jpeg

IMG_3129.jpeg

IMG_3123.jpeg

IMG_4189.jpeg

IMG_4190.jpeg

IMG_4174.jpeg

IMG_3062.jpeg

Now that’s a project!
Looking good and coming along :thumbsup:

Keep up the great work!
And greetings, welcome to FBBO from NY!

Welcome from Southern CA.
WOW, what a beauty !!
That is going to be a head turner when it's finished.
I've had so many black cars my whole life, and there's nothing better than black and chrome....and a 440 with a 4-Speed !!
Keep posting those PIC's, good luck with the project.

Welcome! Project is coming along, putting clean parts together. If I ever get to shows might see you.

Nice project/69 Charger R/T build

welcome to FBBO from NorCal Sierras

My jealousy cup runneth over. Very few cars and builds are at the top of the mountain. If it was a hemi car? I would have to hate you. Lol.

Nice car. Nice work. And I'm very sure you will be enjoying the fruits of your efforts.

Auto Transport Service
Back