• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Hello from Eastern Washington!

JohnnyM1969

Local time
5:57 PM
Reaction score
Hi there! I have been a Mopar nut for several years, and I own several vehicles including an ‘89 318 Power Ram, and ‘95 V10 regular cab stick shift 2500 PU.

My first was a 1971 Dodge Charger, with a 318 and automatic. A run of the mill “plain Jane” car, but I love driving it!
I also have a 1972 Charger SE that came stock with a 400 and an automatic. Apparently it’s 1 of 24 made according to the experts. That one is a project in progress.

I joined because I have a need for parts, which I will post in the appropriate forum. But I will say if you just happen to have some anco 21–16’s laying around, feel free to let me know!

welcome to the site,post some pics when you can.
1655680552107.png

Welcome from Illinois!! Glad to have you on board. Photos of your entire Mopar stable would be welcome here , , ,

Welcome from a fellow eastern Washington member.

Welcome from another fellow Washingtonian .

Welcome from Missouri!!

Welcome to FBBO from NorCal Sierras
good luck with the 71 & 72 Chargers

Welcome. Would love to hear more about the "1 of 24" 72 Charger. What makes it so?

Welcome. Would love to hear more about the "1 of 24" 72 Charger. What makes it so?
The combo of SE trim and a vinyl roof on a ‘72 400ci 727 “slapstick” car is apparently a rarity according to Wayne Wooten.
It’s currently being worked on.

The combo of SE trim and a vinyl roof on a ‘72 400ci 727 “slapstick” car is apparently a rarity according to Wayne Wooten.
It’s currently being worked on.

I believe all 72 SE's had a vinyl roof in order to cover up the side window plugs, and the 400/slapstick is very common engine and trans combination. I would not call myself an expert, but I think there must be something more to what Wayne meant. Good luck with your project.

Welcome from Alabama, pictures please.

My 68 T/C wagon came out of Yakima WA...Nice rust free car from the high desert! Welcome from the great white north of Canada!

Auto Transport Service
Back