• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

hello from europe

gatedshift

Local time
6:20 PM
Reaction score
hey everyone,

let me quckly introduce myself:
i am classic car enthusiast based in the south of france. i have finished several restoration projects including 911 and landover series 3.
now it is time to bring back to life an US muscle :)
it is a '70 dodge charger with replaced engine (thanks guys for your help to identify it in the other thread) in light blue which has to become (i hope one day) an every day vehicle.
here are some photos when bought and in the current shape.

i will definetely bother you all with stupid questions :)

cheers!
Stan
IMG-20200524-WA0024.jpg
IMG-20200701-WA0006.jpg
KOLORO_1618417701784.jpg
KOLORO_1618418246107.jpg

Nice 70 Charger project

welcome to FBBO

Welcome from Alabama, a Gen II Charger. Congratulations

thank you! will post more as the progress goes on.

the idea is not to build a heavy restomod neither to keep it 100% original.
small convenience updates like new electrics, modern AC, lights, dash, brakes, and ofcourse stereo to be able drive the car daily.

hello and welcome to the site from S Carolina. :thumbsup:

hey everyone,

let me quckly introduce myself:
i am classic car enthusiast based in the south of france. i have finished several restoration projects including 911 and landover series 3.
now it is time to bring back to life an US muscle :)
it is a '70 dodge charger with replaced engine (thanks guys for your help to identify it in the other thread) in light blue which has to become (i hope one day) an every day vehicle.
here are some photos when bought and in the current shape.

i will definetely bother you all with stupid questions :)

cheers!
Stan
View attachment 1176850 View attachment 1176851 View attachment 1176852 View attachment 1176853
Welcome from Illinois, USA. From the look of things this is going to be a beauty when you're finished with the restoration. Hope to see pics of progress along the way.

Welcome from Michigan the Motor City! Nice work there, those Gen 2 Chargers are a thing of beauty! 440'

Welcome from Missouri!!

Nice project. I'll bet when they hold the F1 race and any car show before hand, you'll get more people checking that out than the other stuff. Welcome from the Cali coast.

Auto Transport Service
Back