• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Hello from Europe & few questions

Dewinsony

Local time
1:59 PM
Reaction score
Hello! I'm new here and want to join the Mopar family and wanna buy a cheap B-body for restoration and work with it in Europe where I live (my english is not very good, 50% translator and 50% myself). So... I would like to buy here on forum or on craigslist. But I don't know how to do it without going to USA. Are there companies that can act as a middleman and bring from... Kansas or another state to port where my agents pick up and ship to me? I didn't find an answer in Google, and i think giving money for a car that I haven't seen and without guarantees smells like a scam.

thx in advance

Welcome from Alabama, usually the buyer makes all arrangements to pick the car up from the seller and have transported to the port. I'm sure there are brokers that handle this.

Welcome to FBBO

someone could have someone inspect it, to protect you
& you could do an escrow account to hold the funds too
albeit I've never sold stuff to Europeans,
so I don't know all the aspects
or all the ins or outs

there's been a few threads on the subject
try the search tab/button (top right of each page)
& put your criteria in there, see if you can find the threads

good luck

Welcome from the central coast of Cal. If you can swing it, I would suggest impacting your carbon footprint by coming to the states for a good sized Mopar show to put eyes on possible buys for a ride. Cut down on the getting stiffed potential because you only looked at pictures. Spend the money to get the best possible car for your project. Especially considering the body and inner structures where the largest amount of funds can get burned up.

IMG_4149.jpeg

Have you tried searching on
the continent in which you
reside?
The Swedes are known for
their love of 60's/70's
American Iron. Something
they may have to offer might
seem expensive up front, but
by the time you invest in a
sight unseen purchase, and
have it shipped to your local,