• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Hello from Finland!

Mathias B

Local time
11:12 AM
Reaction score
Hello everyone!

Here is a new owner of a Charger Super Bee 1971: 383 Magnum (1968), TF727, 3/8", 906 heads. Car has from previous owners installed Hooker headers, 3" Flowmaster American thunder system, Holley 750 (vac.secondaries), Torker intake and Crower 32309 cam.
The car came to Sweden in 1978 and me and my wife bought it last summer to Finland, Ostrobothnia region.
We are still familirizing with the car.
Last winter I did some work on the el wiring (cleaning up, CRC on connectors, relays for head lights, changed broken dash light bulbs, door switch wiring etc), restored the steering column coupler, did some minor welding on broken seat frame and did weld new "teeth" on the driverside quarter window crank mechanism (could not fully close the window due to partly missing "teeth"). New catwhiskers, quarter windows vertical seal, missing fender emblems and decals added and minor touch up painting of the interior (seats and the plastic panels).

Next in plan is to enjoy some occasional driving during (hopefully coming) nice summer days. Go to some events, bring family for icecream :)
Following winter I have in plan to start work on the air grabber (try to find the missing parts, get it functional again), maybe update the el.harness, wiring. Little by little improve and get all into shape and finally also moving on to the engine, transmission to find out what is really done to it inside and possible target some more low end power/torque.. but that is looong plan/dream still as also the cost possible to spend on the hobby is for me, as for many, limited.

Plan is to keep the car, take good care of it.

Attached is a picture from last year of the car when we had just got it (still missing fender emblem, decals).

I look forward to be at least now and then active on the forum. Search covered topics for help, guidance and likely also ask for help if I cannot find it covered already in a way so I get it. Hopefully someday I can also have some relevant input to someones questions.. supporting.

Regards,
Mathias

Charger Superbee 1971.jpg

Welcome to the site and nice 71 Bee!!

welcome to FBBO

Welcome from northern California!
We have some mopar friends in Aland Islands, Finland. They've visited us here several times and I'm looking forward to visiting there in the future. I've heard there are lots of mopar owners over there!

Welcome aboard from a fellow Viking!

Mathias, nice ride.
Very knowledgeable gents on this site to help you out.
Keep the restoration going, looks great !!

Welcome to FBBO Mathias and family!! Congratulations on acquiring that beautiful Bee!

Auto Transport Service
Back