• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Hello from Florida

71airgrabberRR

Local time
8:00 AM
Reaction score
I've owned a lot of Mopars over the years. (1st car was a 68 New Yorker with a 440) I have been snooping around on this web site for a while now, and just recently started my profile. You have a lot of great info and I want to do my part. I currently have a 71 Road Runner N96 air grabber, B5 blue project car that I just picked up. I have been searching for parts for it, and several of your members have helped me out with some hard to find items. Thanks for the help. I'm fairly new to posting, and not too good with posting pictures yet, so please be patient with me. In addition to my new "B" body, I have 2 Challengers. One is an original FJ-6 Lime Green 1970 car. The other is a 1973. I am currently finishing up my restoration of a 1973 Lemon Twist 340 Duster with a 4 speed. When I restore a car, I take it down to a bare metal shell on a rotisserie and start from there. I've had a lot of Charger's. Four 1973's, a '72 SE, and a 70 R/T, a 69 Road Runner, Two 66 Satellites (one red & one in primer), Two 62 Fury III's ( a black one & a red one) and a 66 Belvedere I two door post car. I've owned a few "E bodies" too. I wish I still had some of them like most of us here do. I work as a firefighter for almost 15 years now, and restoring Mopars is a great hobby on my days off. Prior to being a Fire Fighter, I worked as an automotive machinist rebuilding engines, a mechanic, and selling auto parts. I used to drag race a 72 Challenger while in the Army. I know the industry inside and out. Some of you may have seen me several years ago at the "Mopars with Big Daddy" event in Ocala FL. I had a vendors booth set up during the past several years, but didn't make it this year due to a death in the family. I look forward to corresponding with you all. Take care. 4-26-09 Duster 014.jpgDuster 03-05-2013 003.jpgCopy of DSC00517.jpgDSC03498.JPG

Welcome - nice cars. Good to have another FF here.

Thank you. My Road Runner has a long way to go!!!! I was very lucky and found a perfect hood for it that is complete. It was only an hour away too. The 340 hood will eventually come off.

Welcome, sounds like you had/have a nice bunch of cars :)

:sSig_hihihi::sSig_greetingsthor::sSig_welcometoourcl:hatwave:some very nice cars there good to have some more talent on here keep posting

I'd like to get together with you as I'm not far away for advice and help with my Bee.

71airgrabberRR; welcome to FBBO, nice stable of Mopars A,B & E bodies, you got them all covered...LOL....

No problem... Just give me a shout.

- - - Updated - - -

Mopar or no car!!!! Thanks for the warm welcome. Had a busy day doing all of the little things that get put off. Mowed the front yard, grocery shopping, etc....... You get the idea.

Welcome from a fellow Floridian. Love the pix and cars.... Looks like the Road Runner is a true "project car". I'm working on my own project as are most of us on this site.

We live for pictures so keep us posted on your progress and be sure to share any in sites, tricks, inventions you may think we could all find usefull... I'm sure this site will be as helpful to you as it is for me.

Like you I am a new member and the reception has been great.

Javier Salman. AKA. 73runner

Auto Transport Service
Back