• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Hello from France

Thank you again ;)

Ya know I always liked the 67-70 Cougars, they were just different enough to get your attention. Not a Ford/Merc guy but I'll give credit where credit is due, they got it right in those years
Mustang is not my cup of tea but his luxurious cousin - the Mercury Cougar - is much more interesting. Really cool design.

What the Fuc are you doing in France? Get over here! I've been trying to connect to some American car guys in Norway. No luck yet. Let me know if you need anything from Colorado.
Good question ! :D I love my country for many other reasons, even if the automobile policy is disastrous. I need an awesome Satellite from Colorado ;) !

Does your 18k include shipping cost?
Because you should be able to find a really nice 71-72 Satellite for that price.
18k just for the car, without shipping cost. I think too but I have to be patient.

welcome to FBBO

Nice cars, and welcome to the sight.

Welcome.

We have others from France already here:

140207_2721505_Coneheads_Family_Feud_anvver_4.jpg

Hello from where I am!

Auto Transport Service
Back