• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

hello from germany

welcome to the site from s carolina and sweet ride you have there.

Welcome to FBBO from NorCal Sierras

nice Sport Fury

Welcome from Georgia U.S.A.
Very nice Fury you have there.

Welcome from Mid-Michigan. I had a shell of a 66 Sport Fury several years ago, but my brother happened across a 65 Coronet 500 that was much better of a car and I ended up selling the Sport Fury. Your 65 is a great looking car. I really like the color too.

I took German in school. Flunked the class. Army sends me to Germany for 2 years and all i learned was how to order food and beer. That was all i needed to know!!
So rindswurst mit pom frittes und eine beer bitte.
:welcome:

So rindswurst mit pom frittes und eine beer bitte.

Did you enjoy your dinner then.....? :) Never heard of "Rindswurst" and it doesn`t sound delicious in any way to me, I guess you were somewhere south in Germany? Maybe I am just prejudiced against our southern food....:):)

@alex: Moin und willkommen aus dem Norden, aber wo ist denn Rechtenbach....?

Did you enjoy your dinner then.....? :) Never heard of "Rindswurst" and it doesn`t sound delicious in any way to me, I guess you were somewhere south in Germany? Maybe I am just prejudiced against our southern food....:):)

@alex: Moin und willkommen aus dem Norden, aber wo ist denn Rechtenbach....?
I cant remember all the different kinds of wurst but i liked them all. I was in Frankfurt in the late 80s.

Okay, I see..... Germany is so small but sometimes so different as well.:)

4505010046_4101880001333_01_jpg.jpg

Beautiful country. I hadnt been there that long when we went up to a Mc Donalds on a Friday night. I was stunned by all the American muscle cars hanging out.

Beautiful country. I hadnt been there that long when we went up to a Mc Donalds on a Friday night. I was stunned by all the American muscle cars hanging out.
oh yes. there are really many good(mopars) here

How far from Frankfurt is Rechtenbach?

I was here. It looks pretty different now that Drake/Edwards Kaserne is closed.

Screenshot_20180417-123844.jpg

Last edited:
Beautiful car! Love the color and the stance/ride height looks perfect.

Welcome.

Auto Transport Service
Back