• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Hello from Green Country Oklahoma!

Welcome aboard sir! From the middle of the mitten. Hope you get it figured out. This site will help.

To all that have contributed:
Think the problem wasn’t a problem at all, whoever said that it could be latent oil from assembly may be correct!
I decided to warm it up till thermostat opens and then increase the rpm’s to possibly move/dislodge oil from high spots Of the engine and deposit it in a higher location ie the radiator.
The last two times have yielded no oil in radiator. Fingers crossed! One for the memory banks if it remains oil free!
Again, thanks for all the comments and concerns! You’re a great group of people!

Welcome aboard sir! From the middle of the mitten. Hope you get it figured out. This site will help.
First off, thanks! Yes this site is s wealth of information! Everyone has a common goal, to make mopars great again, please don’t read anything political into that, smiley face.
The response has been enormous! Would like to see this kind of participation in everything we do!

Welcome from Missouri!!

welcome to FBBO

Turbobus, looks like I don't have your car in the Mopar Sunroof Registry yet. You mentioned its originally a 73 SE with a 400-2bbl. Was it originally a white car or did you make a color change? Original top/interior color? What are some of the more interesting options it came with originally? When you have a minute, please check out my website.
Thanks,
Scott Rudge
Mopar Sunroof Registry
www.moparsunroofregistry.com

Welcome, Great looking Charger. i hope you get the oil / coolant problem figured out.

Auto Transport Service
Back