• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

hello from México

this is another under cover black ops !:thinker:

That sure seems it would be tough to hide all that from the wife??? nice job!!!! got to love it!!

Welcome, amigo. What part of the country are you ? I've been to Acapulco & Cabo, loved both places. Me gusta las senoritas alla.

Hola i was born and raise in the state of Colima got married and moved to the now Sadly famous state of Michoacán Saludos a todos

- - - Updated - - -

Hola i was born and raise in the state of Colima got married and moved to the now Sadly famous state of Michoacán Saludos a todos and yes beautifull ladies Here thanks

y que, Jalisco no es tan famoso como Michoacán? no manches! lol

your Coronet is beautiful! do you have any video of her??

She know about the car what she does not know about is the money i spend in parts and the money i hide from her and all i spend on the coronet and she does not know about this forum and besides she does not speak english :headbang:

She know about the car what she does not know about is the money i spend in parts and the money i hide from her and all i spend on the coronet and she does not know about this forum and besides she does not speak english :headbang:

keep it that way, Leon. the less she knows, the better for UD. lol :)

do you have any video of your beautiful Coronet?

Welcome to FBBO Leon. Good luck with your project. Take lots of photos while you are working on it and post them for us.

Come on man, you are giving us Mexicans a bad name. Spend money on the car and tell her she can ride in it once a month.

She should be fine with that.

Auto Transport Service
Back