• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Hello from Michigan

Whatsiss

Local time
11:49 AM
Reaction score
I’ve creeped around on the site for a long time but never had a reason to post. But I’ve finally got myself a project after looking and waiting for a very long time! I had been eyeing a 68 Coronet for a few months waiting until I had the funds to go get it and a few weeks ago while I was out of town I noticed that it had sold so I was pretty bummed out on missing it. When I got home my wife had gone and picked it up for me and surprised me with it! Needless to say I’m very excited to start working on it. This is my first pre-1980’s car and my first restoration. I’m going to try to do everything that I can by myself, aside from probably paint and some of the more precise engine work.

It came with a non matching 400 so I’m thinking about stroking that out. Also thinking about maybe turning it into a superbee. Either way it’ll be a while before i can make any progress since I’m going to Kuwait for the next year, but I’ll just come back from that with more money in the car fund.

anyways, thanks for reading my excited rant!

438855EB-F2FA-4958-A162-810548398989.png
B98E9C13-A4D3-47C6-B125-E3FEBA62693E.jpeg
99F0F7BD-A998-458D-99B9-4DA54C50EDB8.jpeg
52B5B073-5584-4C3C-B07C-7B172860A8CE.jpeg
74D53E11-DBA3-4A8D-867F-AFE520064A1D.jpeg

welcome to the site and thanks for the pic. Great wife you have :thumbsup:

Welcome from Alabama, 68 Coronets are great looking cars.

Welcome from the Irish Hills. 440'

Very cool, welcome from Farmington MI

Welcome from Indiana. You better take care of that wife. Maybe buy her a new mop or sweeper or something like that. :poke: Thanks for the pictures.

welcome to FBBO nice looking coronet project

WOW
How I love those Coronets!
Purely BAD *** street fighters!
Welcome aboard and thanks for Joining the Forum.

Welcome from the show me state, Missouri!! I love Coronets myself!!

Welcome. One hell of a wife. You better do every item on that honey do list for her. My now ex never got the whole man and his car thing, so she left and I still have the cars. Lol.

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone!

Auto Transport Service
Back