• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Hello from new member Trick440

Trick440

Local time
11:13 PM
Reaction score
Just wanted to say hello to all you "B" body guys out there in Moparland, just joined a few days ago and I am trying to figure this all out, how to post, sell, and put up pics, etc, I am not on computer all the time and I am old school, still have flip up phone with no texting sorry, thats me, anyway I have been a fan of the Mopars all my life born into a family that had fairly strong Mopar feelings but I ham a fan of the 65 thru 71 but still love alot of other years and I do like other brands also I just prefer Mopar, I am not a Mechanic by any means but I did build about 3 pretty much from ground up and finished a couple others and the one thing I still see is you learn new things every day so I may need some help and I hope I may be able to help others, I may be selling some parts soon on the forum or may just wait till someone needs something I may have, I am on the backside now and Hopefully will be enjoying driving my Charger more with the Wife and the Grandkids.
Thanks for the envite.
Ron

Hi Ron, welcome!:wav:
Glad to have you here, hope to see your Charger soon.

Oh, don't worry about the flip phone - I don't even have a cel. so you're still ahead of some of us. :)

Welcome from Maine! When you get a better handle on things, let's see some pics of that Charger! :headbang:

Welcome Ron, from Maryland beautiful ride. Looks really fun, fun, fun and I with ya that yeah i just prefer Mopar... Dig right in and feel at home because i'm learning here right along with you. I made a mistake posting and everyone is still friendly to me. great bunch of family. on here i say 'You are only strangers once, and after that you're considered family.'

Welcome Trick440, hope we can be helpful to you and you to us!

welcome to FBBO

Auto Transport Service
Back