• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Hello from North Florida.

72RR-PlumCrazy

Local time
10:07 AM
Reaction score
Thanks for having this forum. It has been a while since I have thought about my cars / projects sitting in the garage. Own a '72 Roadrunner 400 auto and a '69 Roadrunner 383 auto. Have also some E-Body project cars as well.
Been a Mopar lover since grammar school. On the way in to town a new B5 - '71 GTX w/Hounds tooth interior caught my eye. For years the car was driven daily and parked at a local dairy distributing plant - you know where they still offered home deliveries as well. Loved that car's look and stance and the rest is history for me.
Anyway, I look forward to reading the articles and tech. When I have a moment I will post a few pics of the cars. - Bret

Welcome from OH! Both my Coronet and my Belvedere came from FL.

Greetings from northern MI.

Sounds like some nice pics coming this way. Sitting on the edge of my seat waiting for the pic of the '69 RR. C'mon, c'mon, c'mon... :lol:

Last edited:
North
36701377555_0d44590ae4_b.jpg

I will keep an eye out for your car !
Post some pictures when you get a chance.

Welcome from Georgia. Look forward to seeing pictures of your cars.

1657144142152.png
we love to see some pics please

Welcome to FBBO from NorCal Sierras

Welcome from Missouri!!

Auto Transport Service
Back