• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Hello from Northern Va

zhemiman

Local time
10:10 PM
Reaction score
Thank you all for allowing to join the forum. I have a 1969 Factory Hemi Roadrunner that I have ahd for 12 years or so. I am looking forward to being a member
Thanks again Zhemiman

Welcome from Illinois!!

Wait! . . . Come back with some pics of that Hemi 'runner!!

Cats Misc (5).jpg

Welcome to FBBO from NorCal Sierras

Pics, pics, PICS!!!
Greetings and welcome to FBBO from NY!

Thank you all for allowing to join the forum. I have a 1969 Factory Hemi Roadrunner that I have ahd for 12 years or so. I am looking forward to being a member
Thanks again Zhemiman
Welcome from NJ!
IMG_3926.gif
IMG_3817.gif
IMG_3528.gif
IMG_3296.gif
IMG_2869.gif
IMG_3259.gif
IMG_3220.gif
IMG_3156.gif
IMG_3195.gif
IMG_3277.gif

Welcome from Berryville, Virginia. Guess I'm just down the road from you.

Welcome from Alabama, more details and some pictures.

welcome from california , glad your a member here , great to have another roadrunner guy and top that it's a hemi car . looked at a basket case 69 rr hemi car back in the 90's . but it was and i was to far dollars apart . but i do have one 69 rr left in my collection . still waiting for me to get to it . some day soon before i die , lol .

Welcome from Fredericksburg, VA.

Bring that Road Runner to the All-Mopar show at the Chrysler of Culpeper dealership on Sunday, September 24, so we can check that thing out.

welcome to FBBO from another road runner guy

Auto Transport Service
Back