• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Hello from Ohio

Newcomerstown just over the hill from you thought your car looked familiar
The car, name and background all looked way to familiar... I thought it was you.

You've come to a great place if you need help, great bunch of guys on here.

Nice stable of MoPars

welcome to FBBO

Welcome nice looking rides you have

New here thanks for letting me join. I have a 71 satellite that I have owned for about 2 years. Nothing to special just a mild built 383 with a 727 transmission, hoping to build a bigger motor for it in the future. Been a mopar fan my whole life so when I got the chance to get my favorite car I jumped on it. I also have a 83 ramcharger and a 18 power wagon. Been searching around already trying to learn easier ways of doing everything I plan on upgrading.View attachment 1059881View attachment 1059882 View attachment 1059885
My mother said that I was "born a car nut." Chrysler says that "It's Mopar or No Car." Well, I have not had a Driver License since 1994, but I am still a "car nut." I am especially interested in Chevrolet, Ford, and Plymouth - the "All Three" cars. I have a calendar that features for February, a 1969 Dodge Super Bee 440. I would guess that this is one of Chrysler Corporation's "B Body" cars. Within FBBO, is there any rivalry between the Dodge and Plymouth brands? I kind of hope not, but we do have a village named Plymouth, on the Huron-Richland County line.

Auto Transport Service
Back