• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Hello from Ontario Canada

Welcome 67mag
E1AAB87F-BDD9-4E26-8C56-131C879C9731.jpeg

Welcome from Alabama, everyone wants you to post pictures.

Welcome to FBBO from NorCal Sierras

Welcome aboard from NY! I echo the request for pics of that '67...
Thanks a bundle! I have a sleu of brand new ones coming very shortly. Have just finished disc convesion and sandblasting the undercarraige so shes ready to roll this Spring:)

Thanks a bundle, I am still on the same boat. We have only been out here for a year or so( originally from Toronto) but we love it and have plently of parking for the afflictions:)

Welcome from NJ! She looks nice!

Very nice! Mine was probably hiding out in the garage
Has to be! If the wife saw that colour there would be pressure to drop the red. To be fair mines been in storage for several years and this year is the first time in a decade it will be on the road on a regular basis, I think 34 years now I would say.

Will you be ready for the Mopar show in St.Thomas on June 17th?

The Suburbs of Strathroy...
Exactly its the definition of a blink and miss it town:)from what I can tell I havent seen to many Mopars around here with the exception of a dark green 67 in Strathroy last fall that was drop dead beautiful I nearly drove off the road oogling it:)Nice to mee you all on here!

Will you be ready for the Mopar show in St.Thomas on June 17th?
Oh for sure It is making the pilgrimage for sure I will be keeping an eye out for you. The dis brakes I just cant get over the fact the car stops now and she runs a steady 160/170 with the massive aluminum rad I have in it now, I still dont believe the gauge and have to sometimes check with heat gun. 34 years and 7 rad configs later jesh:)

Oh for sure It is making the pilgrimage for sure I will be keeping an eye out for you. The dis brakes I just cant get over the fact the car stops now and she runs a steady 160/170 with the massive aluminum rad I have in it now, I still dont believe the gauge and have to sometimes check with heat gun. 34 years and 7 rad configs later jesh:)

I am about to start a disc brake conversion myself. I have a question for you, so I will send you a private message. Fortunately, with the big 26 inch A/C rad, mine has always run cool.

Auto Transport Service
Back