• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Hello from Ontario Canada

that pic. with the garage under the house must have been toronto, what area , west end?

Will you be ready for the Mopar show in St.Thomas on June 17th?
I hope to meet both of you guys there.

P7030085.JPG

LOL thats a first everyone thinks I am making the town up:)Not much here but my garage is perfect so its a good balance!
I sometimes go through Alvinston on my way to visit my son and family near Wyoming. I'll have to keep my eyes peeled for your Charger. A buddy of mine down here has a 1966 Hemi Charger with a wild paint job on it.

PA130095.JPG

I sometimes go through Alvinston on my way to visit my son and family near Wyoming. I'll have to keep my eyes peeled for your Charger. A buddy of mine down here has a 1966 Hemi Charger with a wild paint job on it.

View attachment 1421395
I have the same photo album that he does from the Charger 30th Birthday Party in Bloomington Illinois. We got the hard luck award for hitting a deer in Madison Wisconsin at 10:00pm the night before the show. That is a nice car! He also had it at the Charger 50th in Detroit. Didn‘t get a chance to renew acquaintances.

Took a detour through Alvinston on the way home yesterday. Didn't see your Charger, but it is February, lol.

Hi folks, just joined up from Ontario here in Canada. Have owned my 67 Charger 440 for about 30 years or just looking to chat with folks who are on the first gen boat like myself:)
heyo I just got here I was trying to buy a Charger but it didnt pan out this came available so I picked it up.
Love the Chargers though

20220830_194259.jpg

Auto Transport Service
Back