• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Hello from Tennessee

Bammbam

Local time
6:25 PM
Reaction score
Hello all, my name is Leon, I’m retired and new to MOPARS. I currently own 2 GTOs. I joined the forum to learn more about them while searching for my next “dream car”. Leaning towards a 1970 GTX but who knows as I learn more about them…

North
36701377555_0d44590ae4_b.jpg

You will find they like any other sought after B body are pricey these days.
Load up some pic's of the GTO's
:xscuseless:

Welcome from Illinois and congratulations on your retirement!! Yes, now you need a nice Mopar to enjoy it!

Here is a before and after of my 1967 GTO convertible. I built it myself for driving enjoyment, it is not a numbers car but looks 95% stock. My other GTO is a 1970 Judge which is numbers matching but is currently in a pile of pieces. The picture of the judge is when I pulled it out of a garage in Nebraska
ed55_3.jpg
IMG_0331.JPG
IMG_0150.JPG

Best wishes on finding your dream B-body. "Judging" by your GTO projects, your B will be in good hands when you finally bring her home :thumbsup:

Greetings and welcome to FBBO from western NY!

Welcome from Missouri!! Very nice!!

Welcome from the central coast of Cali. I used to own a Pontiac too back in the mid 80's. 61 Catalina with all of the SD parts from the parts list they provided back in the day. Sweet car.

Nice 67 Goat

welcome to FBBO

good luck with the quest for a 70 GTX

make sure to check out our classified here

Welcome from Alabama, nice transformation on the goat. Hope your Judge goes as well.

Auto Transport Service
Back