• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Hello From Texas

chgr1

Local time
9:30 PM
Reaction score
Steve Cass here from Cedar Creek, Republic of Texas.
I have my own business ASC Racing & Auto Restorations that I've been working at for the last 5 years after I retired fron NCR Corp.
My current ride list
2012 Challenger R/T
2002 Ram 2500 Cummins
1993 Stealth
1974 Dart Sport
1966 Charger 440
1939 Chrysler Coupe 383

Memberships
MMCA Mopar Muscle Cars of Austin
BAC Bastrop Area Cruisers
MML Mopar Mailing List
FABO
FBBO

See ya around the forum

Steve aka chgr1

Hello back from Texas!

Steve Cass here from Cedar Creek, Republic of Texas.
I have my own business ASC Racing & Auto Restorations that I've been working at for the last 5 years after I retired fron NCR Corp.
My current ride list
2012 Challenger R/T
2002 Ram 2500 Cummins
1993 Stealth
1974 Dart Sport
1966 Charger 440
1939 Chrysler Coupe 383

Memberships
MMCA Mopar Muscle Cars of Austin
BAC Bastrop Area Cruisers
MML Mopar Mailing List
FABO
FBBO

See ya around the forum

Steve aka chgr1

welcome ;)

Hey from Abilene. Nice rounded out collection of Mopars you have. I'd like to see some pics especially of the Chrylser hot rod. Good to see a Mopar guy with a Stealth too. I wouldn't mind having one with a high impact look.

:sSig_hihihi::sSig_welcometoourcl thats quite a list :worthless_thread::headbang:

welcome to FBBO Steve, we need some pitchers now...LOL... it's good to have you here

Welcome aboard Steve! Please, post pictures of your cars, never can have to many!

Ok here are some pics.
My Charger I used to run at the MoPar Classic when I lived up in Dayton Ohio. She is a mildly built 440 that would run in the 13's

The 39 Chrysler Coupe has a Chris Alston 4 link set up with the original X frame in the middle and a 74 Dart torsion bar front clip. She sports a mild 383 and is still in the building stage.

The Stealth is an SE or base model that is just fun to drive.

The 74 Dart is also in the build stage that is getting a 318 Magnum MPFI and OD tranny.

- - - Updated - - -

Missed the charger pics

Attachments

• Stealth.jpg
    Stealth.jpg
    84.5 KB · Views: 90
  • side view.JPG
    side view.JPG
    143.2 KB · Views: 88
  • 0312091516.jpg
    0312091516.jpg
    75.6 KB · Views: 119
  • Charger @ Natl Trail.jpg
    Charger @ Natl Trail.jpg
    63.3 KB · Views: 88
  • 100_1400.jpg
    100_1400.jpg
    74.7 KB · Views: 97
thanks for posting your rides nice looking group there:hello2:

Nice rides! Welcome! From a former Texas resident years ago mid 70s in Del Valley near Austin.

Auto Transport Service
Back