• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Hello from Victoria b.C.

TerryKrook

Local time
4:48 AM
Reaction score
Good afternoon Ladies and Gents! While not new to the car scene I am a new Mopar owner. I sold my 68 Chevelle and bought a 74 Satellite with a 440. She needs a little rubbing to bring her back but it will not be my first. Past cars were a 68 Chevelle with 454. 69 SS with 396, 2 69 Firebirds, and I did have a big old Fury 111 a few years back. I am finding this car is a lot harder to find parts for than the Chevelles were so I am sure I will be asking for some help. I will not be one of those Chevy, Mopar, or Ford only kind of guys. If you drive North American Muscle and like women that can be inclined to be a little trashy at times, we play for the same teams. Thanks to the administrators for allowing me to join. Terry

Attachments

• satellite.jpg
    satellite.jpg
    20.9 KB · Views: 211
Great looking car, I like the white. Welcome from Michigan.

Always good to see another Canuck join the site. Welcome from SoCal. FBBO is the best site on the net for b bodies.

Welcome to FBBO

Welcome from Alaska! You will find the answers here, this group has done just about EVERYTHING to a B body and knows the right and wrong way. They have educated me numerous times, more pictures please....

Welcome eh!

Ya gotta like that!! My buddy races modified's at Skagit and Alma. his number is 27 EH

- - - Updated - - -

Here is all I have right now.

Welcome from Alaska! You will find the answers here, this group has done just about EVERYTHING to a B body and knows the right and wrong way. They have educated me numerous times, more pictures please....

Attachments

• satelite2.jpg
    satelite2.jpg
    22.2 KB · Views: 114
  • satellite3.jpg
    satellite3.jpg
    21.8 KB · Views: 105
  • satellite4.jpg
    satellite4.jpg
    21.6 KB · Views: 105
  • satellite5.jpg
    satellite5.jpg