• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Hello from Washington State

ChargerMadMan

Local time
11:59 AM
Reaction score
Hello I'm from Bellevue Washington. I own a 1969 Dodge Charger manual 4spd, front disc brakes that I bought in 1984. I blew the engine about 25 years ago. At that time I stored it at my brothers house, and i just got it back. It wasn't stored anywhere near how I thought it was, it's way off from how I originally stored it with him. Anyway I'm just trying to dvise my plan to get it on the street again. I'm trying to figure out what to do in what order.
I look forward to communicating with people in the forums.
Thank you
Callaway

Welcome from way south of you. Have relatives in Mill Creek and Carlsbourg.

Welcome aboard! Did you not see the car during those 25 years? Sounds like you have a very gracious brother. What exactly does Way off how you left it mean? You got some splain'n to do Callaway! Photos would be a good place to start.

PA-Welcomes-You_PAdotGOV-670x436.jpg

Welcome aboard from Lynnwood, WA. You will find lots of great people and information about any potential problems or concerns with your car here and this site lives for pictures.

Welcome from New Zealand.

A bunch of photos, inside and out, would be great.

Welcome aboard from NY! No matter the condition it's in after sitting all those years, we'd all love to see some pics! Good for you for repo'in it back from your brother's place lol.

Welcome from Missouri!!

Welcome from Alabama, what a 69 Charger and no pictures?

Welcome, and glad to hear you are getting back into it. I was away for more than 30 years, but now that I'm retired I'm back in it and made it out to Pacific Raceways (SiR) for most of last year's races and can't wait for this year's season. Do it while you can. Swap meet at Puyallup this coming weekend if you might need parts or just want to look at cars.

Welcome to FBBO from NorCal Sierras

good luck with the Charger

Auto Transport Service
Back