• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Hello! New Member from Southern California

Hi Everyone!

My name is Will, just joined the forum and I’m from the SFV in Southern California. I’ve got a 69 Roadrunner, it’s a 383 4 speed car. Original California car, it’s a driving work in progress so to speak, so always working on it but it’s always running! Currently building a 440 stroker to swap into it the next couple of months. Glad to be here, thanks for having me. Can’t wait to start posting and asking questions and learning. Here are some pics of the car!

View attachment 1208806 View attachment 1208807 View attachment 1208808 View attachment 1208809 View attachment 1208810 View attachment 1208811 View attachment 1208812 View attachment 1208813 View attachment 1208814

Welcome from another SoCal guy Rancho Cucamonga

3 years ago I sold a white base model '69 RoadRunner 383 console auto for $9k. Body was decent. A little crunchy underneath. Because I bought '69 GTX. Non numbers matching but period correct 440 4-speed. Certainly one full step up in condition for $21k.

Today? I feel I got the deal of the century on the GTX? And ripped off on the RoadRunner. Lol. (Prices have spiked that seriously.

RoadRunner front quarter.jpg

Welcome to FBBO from NorCal Sierras
I have a thing for RR's too

:welcome: aboard from your neighbor to the south. Inland Mopars.
See you at the Spring Fling and the "Mopars in May" show in Ontario.
Nice car.
MoparLeo

:welcome: aboard from your neighbor to the south. Inland Mopars.
See you at the Spring Fling and the "Mopars in May" show in Ontario.
Nice car.
MoparLeo
There's a show in Ontario?

Auto Transport Service
Back