• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

hello to all from ak

Hey, welcome fellow northerner! Only you and I know the challenges of building a car when you are three thousand miles away from the guys selling parts.
I’m doing a B5 blue, white top and interior, 440/727 1970 Super Bee tribute.
Thanks. Can't imagine doin one without help abroad. 70 Bee is the dream car of the guy I bought gtx from.

Budniost: 911097162 said:
Welcome to FBBO from NorCal Sierras

former resident of Palmer, Wasilla & Anchorage,
Elmendorf AFB & Ft. Richardson,
short stints in Prudhoe all in the mid 80's

Loved Alaska, can't beat it for open country, fishing & wildlife
even Drag racing in Palmer
Thanks. Elmendorf Is what first brought my family here. Polar drags back then.

Welcome to FBBO from SoCal and another fellow GTX owner. Try Turtle Shell paste wax on her and she’ll look like new in no time. Sweet find
****'llbuffout lol. Way to church It up son. Thanks for welcoming us.

Juneau does have a glacier. And when it comes to being isolated, isn't Prudhoe Bay more "accessible" than Juneau? But I know what you mean, sometimes I even feel I have not been to the "real" Alaska yet.

Juneau does have a glacier. And when it comes to being isolated, isn't Prudhoe Bay more "accessible" than Juneau? But I know what you mean, sometimes I even feel I have not been to the "real" Alaska yet.
Most of us live In los anchorage so im not going "there". A 30yr tourist really.

Welcome,
Like a few others I was stationed at Fort Richardson back in 65-66. Did many laps at Polar Dragway in Palmer in my 64 Plymouth Belvedere with a 383/727. Still had a couple of trophies up to several years ago when I gave them to kids in the neighborhood. Also did TDY in Kenai and winter maneuvers with the Air Force and RCMPs up near Tok and Fairbanks.
One thing I do remember is talking about how cold it was when a buddy said, "You think this is cold? Come visit me in my hometown of Racine, WI in January." Naw, that's okay. Glad I stayed in CA.

Another 'hello' from California!

Auto Transport Service
Back