• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Hello

Shane Winn

Local time
10:48 AM
Reaction score
Hey everyone. I'm new to the forum, but have been a Charger nut ever since the day I bought my '70 Charger back in 1982 (freshman year in high school). I sold it about 25 years later. Don't really regret it because it was basically a rolling bucket of rust particles. I do want one again someday, but the crazy prices they are bringing makes that kind of a dream. Oh well, I'm still excited to be on a forum with other B body enthusiasts to see what I can learn!

Shane

Welcome! You can learn a lot on here and get back into mopar ownership soon.

Welcome from Alabama, everything is not over priced.

Welcome to the site. If you look you'll find something to suit your budget. If the body is sound, I don't mind doing some repair work to it but never did like doing quarter panel replacement etc. Need plenty of space (well, I do) to do major body work plus the know how to do a good job but I've been pretty good at repairing what's there....

Welcome aboard , we all like pics even if you don’t have the old girl! I’m sure you’ll find one around here, they pop up every now and then!

welcome to FBBO from NorCal Sierras

Thank you everyone for the warm welcome! I found a picture from 1984 of my Charger. It has old crappy hubcaps and tires because I couldn't afford wheels just yet...

IMG_20210912_170349766~3.jpg

Auto Transport Service
Back