• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Hello

beavis1971

Local time
12:04 AM
Reaction score
New member from San Diego here. I am looking forward to gaining more knowledge about MOPARs.

welcome 4.jpeg

Beavis?

1696142726333.png

01 beav.jpg

Welcome.....post up some pictures of you car, man!

Welcome aboard cornholio! No TP for the bunghole... Must show us pictures!
So beavis you have chosen to come to the dark side! We love mopars and there are a lot of knowledgable folks around here ...just ask.

Welcome from north of you on the central coast. Used to live in Ramona for 22 years. Whaddaya have? What part of SD are you in?

Welcome from north of you on the central coast. Used to live in Ramona for 22 years. Whaddaya have? What part of SD are you in?

Ramona, that is so cool. It has changed a lot. I live in Rancho Penasquitos, grew up in Poway. I don't have a MOPAR at the moment. I am looking.

In the 90's, I worked first at Poway Chrysler then later went to Dodge when they were between Yota and Chevy. In between, I worked in Esco at two of the dealers there. Esco was farther but took less time due to traffic. Esco was awesome for the variety of merchants there. Food, clothing, metal, welding supplies, lumber/hardware[ before depot when in on the hill by CC] etc. Poway at the time didn't offer as much.

Traffic is horrible here. Even getting to Escondido, the freeway is a parking lot.

Welcome to FBBO from NY!
What Mopars have your attention so far?

Fall Fling in Van Nuys on the 21st may be a good spot to find a ride to buy.

Welcome to FBBO from NorCal Sierras

Auto Transport Service
Back