• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Hello

Corey

Local time
2:42 PM
Reaction score
I am new to this site looking for ideas and information on 72 road runners. I love b bodies and am having my 72 restored "professionally"
I hope. Had some bad experiences in past hopefully things go better this time around. I bought my RR in 1987 and have had it since. Tried doing the restoration my self and couldn't do a good enough job. Just like most, my dad has a 1968 GTX and l loved it and that is where it started. I also bought a 1970 GTX in 1991 that needed restored as I hope to have it done one day also. Thanks and talk soon

Welcome to the fun. I assume you are from Pine Bluffs, AR? Just wondering because there is also a Pine Bluffs Wyoming near me! LOL

Hi there Corey :hello2: With a '70 GTX, you'll fit right in around here. :headbang:
Put up some pics when you get a chance....we love our pics, especially the '70 GTX :icon_winkle:

IMG_1842.jpg

welcome to FBBO

try posting it in the general discussion forum or year specific forums too

you'll get far more responses

good luck with the projects

welcome to FBBO great looking car keep us posted on your progress

Auto Transport Service
Back