• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

HELP! 68 RR Post Interior Trim

Moparkid68

Local time
2:48 AM
Reaction score
Quick Question: My 68 RR was a parts car and severely stripped before I got it. Trying to piece together interior trim before putting the headliner in the car. With it being a "Post" car, or Sedan I believe, is there any Trim needed to cover the interior portion of the posy between the passenger and wing windows in the back? Looks like it by some of the finished pics I'm finding online (1st pic) but what were these Trim pieces called and where could guy find a pair? Taking suggestions of all trim needed prior to doing the headliner, Thanks!

Screenshot_20231231_102742_Chrome.jpg

20210418_182346.jpg

Only place you'll find the "F" shaped rubber like trim will be by posting in the WTBuy section. They are not reproduced...
beerestoration2019 3138.JPG
beerestoration2019 3180.JPG

beerestoration2019 3215.JPG

OH.. and a post car is a Coupe ! Don't let anyone tell you different.. LOL

Why is the trim on the right window different from the one on the left? Left side is correct (for '69) ... with one-piece top metal trim.

Auto Transport Service
Back