• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Help I.D. These Parts

ro23j

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
6:33 PM
Reaction score
A friend of mine passed away and I am helping the family move his car parts stash. He was a Corvette guy and the only Mopar parts I found were these turn signal assemblies that I did not recognize and need help to identify.

The lenses do not have part numbers, but have the DCPD logo with DP64P. The housings have part numbers 2403064 and 2403065 L.H. I searched these numbers in several years of the on-line parts books that are available but could not find the numbers. From what I was able to find, my guess would be that these are for 64 Plymouth models but would like to confirm before I advertise them for sale. I would appreciate any input to confirm the application. Mods, please move to the correct forum if I got it wrong.

Thanks in advance.

Jim

20230501_153918 (2).jpg

20230501_153711 (2).jpg

Very well could be 64 ply. Housing is very similar to 68 ply, but the lense looks different. IIRC.

Yeah, the 68 B body housings and lenses are angled, not straight like these.

Thanks to everyone for taking time to respond.

Auto Transport Service
Back