• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Help identify 69 sport satellite interior.

Lebete

Local time
5:42 AM
Reaction score
I’ve searched multiple models and years. Can’t find what’s actually in my car. I figure it was either done custom or came from another model. Wonder if any of you recognize it. 69 satellite convertible.

78329CA4-39DB-4516-B7D2-CE1D3BBCD1B6.png

CE927B25-4067-459A-BC8A-615BE16BCE8A.png

1BF35A3E-530E-445C-96F0-2730F6F5577C.png

Door panels look like my low end Road Runner. The seats look correct only based on the hinge covers but the seat covers are wrong and what little I can see of the headrests they're wrong as well. Also, I'm thinking a Satelite with buckets would have had the center "buddy seat".

Door panels look like my low end Road Runner. The seats look correct only based on the hinge covers but the seat covers are wrong and what little I can see of the headrests they're wrong as well. Also, I'm thinking a Satelite with buckets would have had the center "buddy seat".
The door panels have vertical embossed lines towards the front at the window crank the classic ones have only horizontal lines. Would you mind sending a pic if yours has vertical?

The Sport Satellite is basically a GTX without the 440/Hemi. It was only available up to a 383. Grille and tailpanel same, except name. Interior, also the same. At least it was in mine back in the 70's.

Mine had a console. Don't know if that was an option.

OP did not say its a “Sport” Satelite

My door panels are wrapped and stored and won’t be out fr a few more months at least.

The guy who did the seats just did a horrible recreation of what he thought would look good with the material he had. The back seat is even more hideous than the fronts. The fronts at least appear to have foam under them.

Auto Transport Service
Back