• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Help me....i'm confused

I need obvious help and guidance as I want to run the highest flowing and biggest power potential small block heads available but i'm not willing to buy a real block as I have been told by "experts" that I can run a stock block and it will live. Please help me as I know nothing of what i'm doing and am trying to do what smart people refuse to as in using a stock block with potential big, 700 ish or more power. I am limited on funds and have no money to buy any parts right now but would love for you guys to waste your time on me and help me live in lala land. I feel it's silly to buy a race block as I have been told by some other la la land inhabitants that a stock block can live if a person knows what they are doing so since i'm smarter and more stubborn than everybody else I want to show up all the race block using guys that if they knew how to tune an engine they wouldn't need that expensive block. I also want 2 plus hp per cubic inch on pump gas as this is going to be my daily driver and work vehicle and want also for it to be a maintenace free engine too since my life is so busy. Feel free to waste your time on me because if I don't like your advice I will ask the same question again until some coddler's tell me what I want to hear and make me feel good.
Great post. Your sarcasm is not lost on me!
You should hang out here more often!
:D

Hope this helps. Ok, so this might be some rocket science stuff but it might be worth looking into for adaptation purpose. I saw a fella demonstrate "air bearings", he had a 1000lb flywheel hung on the end of shaft supported by the air bearings and could easily spin it with his hand. My point, if you pressurize the oiling system in your 1000hp small block with air...you don't need any oil! Zero friction, no wear and tear!! Only thing is I don't know what PSI you'll need, so you'll have to do a little experimenting. Good luck

:thumbsup:

Hope this helps. Ok, so this might be some rocket science stuff but it might be worth looking into for adaptation purpose. I saw a fella demonstrate "air bearings", he had a 1000lb flywheel hung on the end of shaft supported by the air bearings and could easily spin it with his hand. My point, if you pressurize the oiling system in your 1000hp small block with air...you don't need any oil! Zero friction, no wear and tear!! Only thing is I don't know what PSI you'll need, so you'll have to do a little experimenting. Good luck

:thumbsup:
Dude......should I pay you now or later? You are a savage.....THANKS!!!!!

Auto Transport Service
Back