• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Help Needed- 1971 GTX A/C Discharge Line

Rusty34

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
6:49 PM
Reaction score
Help! I recently purchased an otherwise pretty good 1971 GTX with the original engine and am looking to see what is available out there right now to correctly replace the original A/C discharge line. This is what came on the car which tells me the previous owner (now deceased) was probably having difficulty in locating the correct part. I would like to continue the search. Searching through the 1970-71 Mopar Parts Catalogs it appears the original part number might be 3441524. Anyone know what the original part looks like or possibly how to go about getting this line made?

IMG_1840.jpg

Last edited:
That is the correct routing and fitment, maybe moved forward a bit much.
(Straining the condenser fitting.)
I just happen to have pictures that I took this weekend of a big block 71 B air conditioning lines.

20230506_121815.jpg

Thank you cop car wagon! The lower hose in the picture is exactly what I need. Now I know what to look for, I will place a wanted ad.

Best to you,
Rusty

Auto Transport Service
Back