• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Help: question about buildsheet on rare superbee

6pack71bee

Local time
9:45 AM
Reaction score
hi, new to FBBO but have been a member on FABO for some time. i have a 1971 superbee with 440-6 engine and 4 speed. it is a one of 30 built, with only 7 accounted for on the superbee registry (my car is #541 on the registry) and only 1 of 2 built in F3 light green metallic color. anyway i have had this car for some time and have a question about something on the build sheet that i have never seen before (and i have been around MOPARS all my life). hope one of the members can shed some light on my car. at the bottom of my build sheet it says "53 VIP EXCELLENT QUALITY GARBASZ TEST CAR". I am sure there is someone out there that has seen this and knows what it means. i was told by 2nd owner it was an executive order car as it has some odd options. thanks in advance for any info you may be able to provide. sincerely, steve

Attachments

• 003.jpg
    003.jpg
    32.3 KB · Views: 177
Wow now it is 1 of, and is more rare, keep it for everrrrrrrrrr

Auto Transport Service
Back