• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

help!!!want to join the wwomo (wonderful world of mopar owners)

welcome aboard from the great white north. i also have a mix in the shop of big block brands. good luck and there is a world of mopar smarts on here, good luck.:headbang:

Welcome aboard, looks like you better get a build thread going!

Welcome from Minnesota! This is a great site with an incredible amount of knowledge & experience available. Does look like quite a project. Mopars are like the brands, but have their quirks & more expensive than Chev stuff. Like I've said for years, all you need is time, money & AMBITION, all in the proper amount. Good luck with the project!

update>>> haven't been on for a while just been busy but here's pics of where it stands now. have both doors,fenders hood and decklid all good mopar pieces. got the complete rear lower structure replaced and it is stripped. next off to the sandblaster!!!!!!

SAM_1434.JPG SAM_1435.JPG SAM_1436.JPG SAM_1437.JPG SAM_1438.JPG SAM_1439.JPG SAM_1440.JPG SAM_1441.JPG SAM_1442.JPG SAM_1443.JPG

Holy cow go big or go home I guess . You got right in there too . Keep it up and start a build thread!
Good luck

Welcome from N.C. WOW!!! You definitely have a project on your hands there. Best of luck my friend.

Welcome old newbie...LOL

Auto Transport Service
Back