• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE Helping my friend sell his Mopar collection. Chargers, Road Runners, GTX's, and more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
i am interested in the 69 charger r/t. Please send me informations. Greets Tom

list of cars and link to pictures and details

is that a power bulge hood on the 72 roadrunner??

None of the 70 Coronet stuff is available.

I have posted links and they keep getting removed as they want me to post each individual car. That takes to much time. I have lots of pictures at @dailydoseofmopar on instagram

Last edited:
I found the website and would like to make offers on 2 cars...but not to many pictures to judge condition and price

I would like to drive up and see the cars can we talk?

Hey everyone. I am helping my friend sell his entire collection of cars. He is not internet savvy and has asked me to list these cars for him. We have some VERY rare cars including one of 39 72 340 4spd Charger Rallyes ever built, a few Grand Spalding Charger R/T's, and all sorts of other mopars. A short list in addition to the prior mentioned are;
69 Charger R/T numbers matching car $12,000
72 Road Runner GTX 440 4spd $14,000
68 Road Runner 383 4spd $3,500
69 Dart GT Convertible $1,000
73 340 4spd 'cuda $9,000

And many more. The cars are located just outside of Kingston, NY 12401

I have been posting cars on a blog for easier viewing. Blog Link Removed. Post them here - not a link to the blog.Please contact me threw Direct Message with any questions.

Do you have any parts for sale? I need rear bumper side fillers for a 74 dodge charger se

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back