• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB hemi air cleaner element

Status
Not open for further replies.

Edward Zeliesko

Local time
2:38 PM
Reaction score
guys, what are you using for air cleaner element for the crome dome air cleaner ?? thanks ed

I have a nos one $250 and a repro &150
if you want pic. pm me a cell #

Mine's running a K&N. Pretty sure the # on it is A182A12, but I can't find that in their listings..
1966plymouthsathp2cleanup 100.jpg

Is that air cleaner base plate for larger air horn carbs? If it is where did you get it?
Last week I got pointed in the direction of
LB enterprises.
I found him on ebay.
He is stamping out dual quad bases for the larger edelbrock carbs as well as the AVS2 thunder carbs.
I contacted him and have one on the way.
LB is also stamping bases for the 440 dual quad setup with 5440 intake manifold, to run in conjunction with the chrome hemi lid

Thought I'd check th k&n # that I got from zooming my pictures. It was correct A182A12. Here's the dimensions as well.
20221207_154400.jpg
20221207_154454.jpg
20221207_154519.jpg

20221207_154533.jpg

Last edited:
is it new or used ? so its a k&n filter, could you send a pic of the sides thanks ed

is it new or used ? so its a k&n filter, could you send a pic of the sides thanks ed
There's a picture of the side pleats right above, showing it's 2 5/8 high for the base I'm using. As for new or used, of course it's used.... it's on my car. You asked "what are you guys using". I'm not selling mine...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back