• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Hemi Headers + 11“ clutch

BIGWILLI

Local time
10:49 AM
Reaction score
Hello all,

I need help from you all. I am thinking about 10.5“ or 11“ clutch (130tooth or 143tooth).

What is prefer?

I will put 472cui Hemi with TTI Headers (2-1/8“). It can issue with 11“ clutch (bigger bellhousing)? Do anyone has this combination? Or I should better with 10.5“ clutch (smaller bellhousing)?

I will order Bellhousing from brewers. Do anyone maybe recommendation for other bellhousing for 10.5“?

I’m running an 11” clutch, 143 tooth flywheel, with TTI 2-1/8 headers behind my 528 hemi. My bell housing is a stock big block unit. No issues.

Go with the largest pressure plate that will fit. Within a manufacturers same line of pressure plates, the difference between a 10-1/2”, an 11” and a 12” of the same rated clamping power, is in the PP springs. And therefor also in amount of pedal pressure needed to operate it. At least that was my conclusion from studying McLeods technical data.

I’m running an 11” clutch, 143 tooth flywheel, with TTI 2-1/8 headers behind my 528 hemi. My bell housing is a stock big block unit. No issues.

Do you have maybe pictures? Thank you

Sorry. I don’t have any good pictures of the bellhousing, clutch or headers.

Auto Transport Service
Back