• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Hemi Helper

Local time
2:07 AM
Reaction score
Greetings Everyone!
I am the liaison for my 81 year old uncle who is a old school racer. Used to drag down Western Avenue in Chicago with Gary Dyer and Weimer.
He is FINALLY cleaning out his hoarded treasures.
Right now he has GORGEOUS front fenders, hood, and trunk lid for sale.
Removed from a 1964 330 sedan. Turquoise paint.
Thinks he has chrome “somewhere “.
He is my god father and older brother that I never had.
This is just the tip of the iceberg of Mopar goodie’s that he has.
Any suggestions on where to start to make this stuff available?

Thank you all!!

Welcome to the site. THe first thing I did was remove your phone number. Posting that on the internet is security suicide. Second, we have free ads here in the Marketplace forums. We ask that you just follow the sale rules there. You have a captive audience here. We are all mopar owners and many (most) are looking for parts. Good luck.

Welcome from the central coast of Cal.

IMG_3554.jpeg

Welcome from Alabama, members here are always looking for parts and cars. There are for sale sections and Want to buy sections to look through.

Welcome to FBBO

Welcome to the site. THe first thing I did was remove your phone number. Posting that on the internet is security suicide. Second, we have free ads here in the Marketplace forums. We ask that you just follow the sale rules there. You have a captive audience here. We are all mopar owners and many (most) are looking for parts. Good luck.
Thank you.
Realize that would be a big headache.
Going to try for sale post.

Thank you, Marketplace is not showing up on my phone.
It’s in Forums or Threads?
Sorry not too techy.

Thank you, Marketplace is not showing up on my phone.
It’s in Forums or Threads?
Sorry not too techy.
It is under the forums tab and called Mopar Parts and Cars Marketplace. Within that are separate forums that you can choose for whatever you need.

Screenshot_20230930_081935_Chrome.jpg

Welcome to the site.....and if you're like me, I do most of my posts etc using my laptop. Using a phone to surf drives me nuts....or more nuts.

Auto Transport Service
Back