• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Hemi Hi Po Indy Aluminium Heads

hemicharger572

Local time
5:44 PM
Reaction score
Hi guys,
does anybody have experience with the relatively new Indy Hi Po Hemi Aluminium cylinder heads?
Couldnt find a chart that shows the flow numbers. I have red that they are supposed to be between the Indy 426-1 and 426-1RA heads

They supposed to have:
266 cc Intake Port Volumne

"this the discription where I got them from"

BRAND NEW HIGH FLOW ALUMINUM 426 HEMI HEADS. THESE ARE EXTREMELY HIGH QUALITY CASTINGS AND HAVE TOP NOTCH MACHINE WORK. HIGH FLOW VALVE JOB AND VALVES. BIG INTAKE VALVE 2.40 !!!! WITH STOCK 1.94 EXHAUST, BUT STILL HAVE LIGHT WEIGHT 5/16 STOCK HEMI VALVE STEMS!!! FULLY ASSEMBLED FOR FLAT TAPPET CAMS UP TO .640 LIFT. VITON SEALS. THESE ARE INDY / CANFIELD DESIGN. WATER HEADS FOR STREET / STRIP. NICE THICK DECK AND PORTS. THESE ARE RATED AT 450 CFM INTAKE AT HIGH LIFT. THE 2.4 INTAKE VALVE AND INCREASED INTAKE AND EXHAUST PORT VOLUME WILL WAKE ANY HEMI AND WILL REALLY WAKE UP A STROKER!!!!COMPATIBLE WITH ALL STOCK HEMI INTAKES, EXHAUST, ROCKERS, STANDS, BLOCKS AND GASKETS. THESE LOOK SIMILAR TO STOCK EXTERNALLY!!

Thanks

the heads you can see in the following link will go on a 572 cui hemi, ray barton Intake, 1050cfm QFT AN, proberbly Ray Barton Roller Rockers (1.6. + 1.5 exhaust) the Indy Big Valve max port intake Hi Po heads, bullet racing solid flat tappet cam (620 gros valve lift) / Duration @050 282 intake and exhaust
9.5:1 compression ratio.

this would be the setup.

heads: http://imagizer.imageshack.us/a/img801/9102/90l1.jpg

does nobody have any experiences or some usefull advises to the Hemi Indy Hi Po Heads?
:director:

I think so...
I ran it on a Dyno
Get ready though...uh, it is a STOCK May 1969 (70-71) 426 hemi...

452 HP in stock form..automatic cam....

I'll search my folder (Binder book) for the Head Flow data...

UP!
Nobody knows anything about these heads?

It will go in a 572 hemi, the Indy Hi Po Heads, 1050 cfm QFT (4150 Series) on the single Plane Ray Barton Intake with the Ray Barton Roller Rocker System. Bullet Racing Cam that was built for the heads in combination with my rockers. So I guess it will work. I have red that the Hi Po Indys are good for 1000 HP +

I just hoped to get some "real" experiences in driving and racing any kind of mopar.

BTW: It will go in 69 Polara

Thanks a lot,
Michael

Auto Transport Service
Back