• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Hemi Mopar breathers

Cape

Local time
12:54 PM
Reaction score
Hey everyone. I picked up a set of black wrinkle Mopar performance hemi valve covers but Mopar doesn’t sell the breathers anymore and the KB ones that look identical to the Mopar ones I can’t find anywhere. Does anyone have a set they’d like to sell? Or point me in the right direction to a set. Thanks

I have this set also, which I probably won't be using. Since pricing has been brought up, what are these worth ? I've cleaned them up a bit since the pics were taken...
IMG_1065.JPG
IMG_1066.JPG
IMG_1068.JPG
IMG_1069.JPG

You want 1500 just for the breathers?

these are huge money.. super rare parts is
why!

Anyone have a set of breathers they don’t want anymore?

I’d probably buy them off you if I didn’t already have a set of valve covers. If you ever separate the breathers from the valve covers keep me in mind. Thanks

I have a pair of those breathers, pretty sure they are MP. I’m putting 2 motors together, 1 stock appearing with chrome dome, and the other with an 8-71. I might use them, if not I’ll probably sell.

what kind of valve covers do you have?? I have the matching ones with mopar pentastar i might be interested in a trade deal
Mine are the Mopar performance ones like the pictures in the beginning of the post. The only difference is mine say Mopar Hemi and the ones above say Mopar performance. Thanks

I have a pair of those breathers, pretty sure they are MP. I’m putting 2 motors together, 1 stock appearing with chrome dome, and the other with an 8-71. I might use them, if not I’ll probably sell.
If your not going to use them keep me in mind I’d like to buy them from you. Let me know a price. Thanks

Auto Transport Service
Back