• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Hemi prices?

Status
Not open for further replies.

FreeRider

Local time
5:53 PM
Reaction score
OK, long story short, a guy tells me he knows a place that he can get several(10-15) Hemi's, now I tried to explain what they look like & he says that's what they look like, and they are under a tarp.

So now my question is,"HOW MUCH IS A HEMI BLOCK WORTH?"
Now I'm saying if it's got just about everything on it but maybe rusted fast. What if it's complete top to bottom, what if it's an old 50's Hemi?
HELP ME OUT HERE, I might be fishing in the dark because this guy isn't too reliable,but then who knows now a days.
Next, would anyone be interested in an old Hemi?

HEMI's

sounds like the same guy with a barn full of old Harleys........

What's the guys first name?
Does he drive an orange challenger?

I'm interested. I use to have a cabim in Gaines. I get up that way sometimes.

I would be interested for the right price. If you could get them for around $20.00 apiece I'll take them all (unless there all 4 cylinder hemis). The prices of Hemis seems to vary a lot. I've seen 426 blocks sell for between $2,000 and $5,000. Complete 426s between $2,000 and $15,000.All depends on condition and who's buying.Hemis from the 50's go for between $400 and $4,000. I paid $1,000 for a 1957 354 with very low miles and running condition. Hope this helps, good luck.

What's the guys first name?
Does he drive an orange challenger?
----------------------------------------------------------------
No he doesn't have an orange Challenger & probably doesn't even know what a Challenger is!

Old HEMI, humm, pre 2003 I'd say go for it, today, with the new HEMI, fuggehtaboutit!
-----------------------------------------------------------------
I'm hoping these will be 50's-60's Hemi's he did say some of the cars were push button transmissions!

I would be interested in whats under that tarp!!!
Bill
------------------------------------------------------------------
OH I'm interested in what is under the tarp too, figuring someone was smart enough to cover up thinking it would save somewhat the motors Hemi's or not. But now I have to wait till "HE" has time to take me there.

why not take a couple
"IF" there are Hemi's there like he keeps telling me, they will be in my barn ASAP......THEN I will be the man with the Hemi's in the barn........LOL! Because I will get them out of there as fast as I can!

I would be interested for the right price. If you could get them for around $20.00 apiece I'll take them all (unless there all 4 cylinder hemis). The prices of Hemis seems to vary a lot. I've seen 426 blocks sell for between $2,000 and $5,000. Complete 426s between $2,000 and $15,000.All depends on condition and who's buying.Hemis from the 50's go for between $400 and $4,000. I paid $1,000 for a 1957 354 with very low miles and running condition. Hope this helps, good luck.
Well I figure "IF" there are any 60's-70's muscle cars with 426Hemi's in them I'll pull the whole car IF it has fender tag & sell whole car, then if it doesn't sell part it out or scrap it IF I can't keep it too long.

count me in. I'd be good for an early model 426 even if only a block. Keep me posted thanks. I'll pay shipping to West Plains, Mo 65775
Small Block

Pics.........Must have pics.........:grin:

PICS **** I gotta get to the place first!:banghead:

Believe me my cameras are charged & have been ready to go for weeks to get pics & numbers,etc......
BUT I can't get anywhere till the :BSMeter: stops getting deeper and he either comes clean that there is no such place:( or that he already screwed himself out of the place.:urkidding: because ever time I talk to him the story changes.

First he did a 80/20 split whatever he got out of the motors/batteries/ cars with the retiring owner,then it went to 50/50, then he could have whatever as long as he got it out in 90 days because the place was being sold.

So he knew I'm a Mopar nut & he told me a long time ago there was a Hemi there for"me" that run & everything & he wondered how much "WE" could get for them.

:sSig_goodjob:Well now you all know the story and as soon as I know more I'll be on here letting you all know what's what!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back