• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Henry recall

3sloppydogs

Local time
12:41 AM
Reaction score
This is for any Henry 45-70 owners
There a recall for series of these rifles manufactured within a certain date. These will fire without the trigger pressed . Check with Henry for the precise info

There a recall for series of these rifles manufactured within a certain date. These will fire without the trigger pressed . Check with Henry for the precise info
The 'Alec Baldwin' optioned model ? :poke:

sorry can't resist

thanks for the heads up

postpicture.gif

:lol:

Musket Monday

:lol:

I'm thinking of getting a new stainless version on the
old Marlin style whos now owned/manufactured by Ruger
lever action rifle to add to the list

here's a Golden Boy .45-70 Henry
Gun Henry .45-70 ca. Lever action Golden Boy.jpg

here's the Marlin/Ruger
I'm thinking of 1894 in .44 mag
I want a stainless
Gun Marlin Lever Action 1894 in .44 mag $709.00.jpg

I don't have a photo of the stainless version, with the composite stock
not sure what caliber I want either...

.44 mag or .357 mag would be nice so I have ammo & a like handgun for it too

sorry not meant to hijack the thread

Henry .45-70 Lever Action Rifle Safety Recall | Henry Repeating Arms

Henry .45-70 Lever Action Rifle Safety Recall​

Henry Repeating Arms recently discovered a safety issue affecting certain lever action .45-70 Gov’t rifles manufactured during the period from December 14, 2022, through January 11, 2023. Henry is voluntarily initiating a recall to protect the safety of its customers.
To prevent the possibility of death or serious personal injury, you should immediately stop using all Henry Repeating Arms lever action .45-70 rifles and not load or fire them until determining whether the rifle is subject to this recall.

The Issue & Fix:​

Under certain conditions, it is possible that some of these rifles may unintentionally discharge without the trigger being pulled if the hammer is released or dropped from the cocked position. Henry has identified the cause of the issue as firing pins that may not meet specifications and is replacing the firing pin to correct it.

Models Affected:​

The list of models affected by this recall are as follows: H010G, H010GAW, H010GAWP, H010GCC, H010X, H024-4570.
To determine whether your specific Henry lever action .45-70 is subject to this recall, please enter your serial number in the box at the bottom of this page, ensuring you’ve entered the correct letters and numbers.

Your firearm is not subject to this recall if you obtained your rifle before December 2022​

Actions To Take:​

Confirm whether or not your firearm is affected by inputting your serial number in the form below. If your firearm is not affected, no further action is needed.
If your firearm is affected, continue filling out the form to submit a recall service request. Once approved, you will receive a prepaid return shipping label and further instructions.
After your firearm is serviced with a replacement firing pin, Henry Repeating Arms will send a $50 eGift card for HenryPride.com.

Well Mr. Anthony Imperato has and always will make good on his promises to those who have one of his guns. Best in customer service and warranty guarantees. I have a Henry .45 Long Colt that I am very fond of and love to shoot. My Brother Jon has a Henry .22 that is a blast also. Some of the finest guns around and quite a Historically significant firearm it is...cr8crshr/Bill :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :usflag: :usflag: :usflag:

Those are the Lucas McCain special editions!

Auto Transport Service
Back