• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Here’s a rare one, 77 Midnight Charger with T tops

Love that car, too expensive for me. But I would drive it too!

Midnight Charger.jpg

Can you imagine the crap Mopar took when they named a new model "Charger" when it didn't look anything like a 68-70! :rofl: :poke: :rofl:

Honest Mike,Working at the Dodge Dealership in the 70's I had the same thought..
When the shipment came in I said " Damn they ruined the Dart in 73 now this !!"
But the buying public in 75-6-7 bought 'um. Aspens did out sell about 5 to 1.
Aspens and Chargers were our top sellers.
P.S. Yeah, my family bought a 75 Charger. Kinda grew on us after awhile.

Can you imagine the crap Mopar took when they named a new model "Charger" when it didn't look anything like a 68-70! :rofl: :poke: :rofl:
Slapping "Charger" emblems on a B body platform Cordoba didn't hold a candle to a few years later when they slapped "Challenger" badges on a compact Mitsubishi. :mad:

$17,600 isn't a bad price for a example that clean/ low miles. Hell, some guys are paying more than that for clapped out mid 90's F150's

Well..... Clearly they didn't let it faze them...

1980 Challenger

IMG_7782.jpg

1985 Charger...

IMG_7783.jpg

Yeah, the Chrysler Corp I cared about died in around 1973

Auto Transport Service
Back