• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

here to introduce me and my 70 rr

hemihauler11

Local time
11:52 AM
Reaction score
I've been a member for a little less then a year now I really enjoy the forum I am a 14 year old from ky I have a huge passion for cars handed down from my dad I was in street rod magazine at about a year old I have gotten into mopars in the last few years our family has a 68 charger 70 Cuda and a 64 dodge 330 i i have a 70 roadrunner its a 383 auto on column. What makes it odd is its color combination the car was factory egg shell white with a black vinyl top black hood stripe dust stripe and a burnt orange with burnt orange interior door frames bucket seat with buddy seat interior. I am the 3rd owner of the car it was bought new less then 30 min from where I live. The previously owner bought it in 77 and drove it until 84 I believe in 80 it was painted black inside and out the motor was cammed and a 4 speed was put in I've currently got the car running and driving but car needs normal top end sheet metal work. I plan on restoring it to its former glory in the early 70's. I also am on the hunt for a 70 coronet preferably a super bee or rt if you have a lead please let me know thanks

IMG_20140926_172841_644.jpgIMG_20140428_071607_227.jpg

Good luck with your search
Maybe try posting this in the wanted to buy in the B-Body Market place instead
this is the welcome wagon, it's meant for intros & a little background etc.
not a question & answer section or tech section
Maybe this should be in the general discussion or one of the other many forum sections
maybe the specific year/model sections, you'd probably get more relevant replies/help...

have fun

Glad to have you here, welcome aboard. I love that pic of the car in white, i thought my 70 i had when i was 16 was high in the back, but that one is way up there! Cool and very unusual built car will be looking forward to seeing it completed!

Welcome from Maine!

Welcome from PA! I love the 70 Road Runners - my favorite! Mine a Limelight car with 383 and 4 speed.

Good luck with the resto!

Sounds like you have a lot of work and fun ahead of you....good luck. :headbang:

hi and welcome to the site ,and yes the 70 `s are favorite thanks for sharing stick around and enjoy the site :headbang:

Auto Transport Service
Back