• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

heres my roadrunner clone(one day)

tobysoldblue

Local time
7:45 AM
Reaction score
At least i HOPE to have evrything for this car one day.I DID have everything i needed,to make a super nice roadrunner out of it,after rounding up parts for 18 years.All i needed to really do the whole project was the replacement stuff everycar needs,seat upholstery,carpet,rubber weather strips,etc.But it seems since junk prices went up,a guy near me decided i didnt really need a nice 440 with 56000 miles,and the trans to go with it,or the mint bead blasted and primed roadrunner hood,and perfect front vallance.Not to mention years,and years worth of spare parts,nos parts,i had stockpiled for this car.Everything i been buying,saving and restoring all these years went to the scrapper to be shredded for junk price!So all i have left is a pretty much stripped out hull,and have to start over again,now that everybody thinks these cars are worth GOLD.When i started collecting parts for this car,nobody liked them,so i got a lot for cheap,or free even,but not any more.I pretty much have given up on this car,and got into a bodies pretty hard,but ill give it one more try to find what i need,since i found this site.Maybe you guys will be good to me on here,and hook me up with what i need for decent prices,so i can actually drive this thing one day

71 roadrunner clone.jpg

71 roadrunner clone 2.jpg

View attachment 325796

View attachment 325797

View attachment 325798

View attachment 325799

View attachment 325800

View attachment 325801

Why do metal scavenging crackheads always have to ruin everyone's day?

yes,i know its ambitious

and no the cops wouldnt let me get close to the guys residence,of course.Any ways,i believe id rather find another 71 satellite sebring plus,or equivalent,that is mostly complete and go from there.I still have the perfect console,and slap stik,and the mint ralley dash,door panels

im hoping since im such a nice guy

somebody will like me enough to sale me a complet 71 satellite,thats restorable,for a decent price($1500.00 would be nice)so i could drive it around while i fix it

Auto Transport Service
Back