• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Hey Everyone

I might attend in the fall. It would be nice to met other Mopar owners here in NC, as I just moved here 2 years ago.
There are some out here in the east but it's so spread out its hard to get something going. There is a club in Charlotte I think. You should do the show. It's probably only a little over an hour south of you in Concord. I am taking my 67 Coronet R/T. If you do decide to go I would love to meet a fellow Mopar enthusiast. There were only abou 25 Mopars here last year. Mostly Chevys and Fords. We need to build a stronger showing so the attendees have some real cars to look at! :lol:

Welcome from Vermont! Very cool ride you have there Ironbuilt!

There are some out here in the east but it's so spread out its hard to get something going. There is a club in Charlotte I think. You should do the show. It's probably only a little over an hour south of you in Concord. I am taking my 67 Coronet R/T. If you do decide to go I would love to meet a fellow Mopar enthusiast. There were only abou 25 Mopars here last year. Mostly Chevys and Fords. We need to build a stronger showing so the attendees have some real cars to look at! :lol:
I attend a lot of the Cruising Carolina shows here in central NC, but you're right, mostly chevys. The shows are fun though, live music, food and plenty of cool cars.

Auto Transport Service
Back