• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Hey guys

Welcome,great looking Bee! I miss my former A12 Superbee everyday!

20180326_162153.jpg

Nice looking Bee, wow!
Greetings and welcome from NY!

Had to install a mini when putting TTI’s on my ’63. Was told a mopar min-van starter was all that’s needed. Found tons of them on flea-bay for cheap getting one and been in since. This was a few years back, so memory is not stellar..
Is TTI the brand name of a header or just the style of header and where would the markings be on the header to identify the brand? What different materials were available, if these headers are actually TTI, (steel/stainless steel/ceramic) when choosing the header or was there there only one material that they were available in and is TTI made in China or the U.S.? Has anyone heard of a Robb Mc starter and who would sell them as my cousin has taken this starter to three different places Ace , Canadian Super Shops and forget the third however none of them have ever seen or heard of a starter like this. The 1993 Dakota starter was too big in diameter to bolt the header back up to the head and the 5.7 Hemi starter's throw out gear was about an 1 1/4 inch too short from being able to engage the flywheel. In the end my Cousin had to order a $600 aftermarket mini starter which won't be in for 4 days so he won't even know if that starter is going to work until he test fits it. My Cousin thinks the reason the throw out gear on the 5.7 is too short has something to do with the scattershield and block plate. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Auto Transport Service
Back