• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Hey- PST guy...why doesn't the search work on the PST site?

YY1

Local time
7:55 PM
Reaction score
Never has for me, ever since the site was redesigned (quite some time and sevreal browsers ago).

My computer is quite up to date.

The search area bar just keeps those scrolling diagonal lines, like it's loading.

That pretty much renders the site useless to me, since there's no other way to navigate.

(and please don't tell me to use crhome or firefox, I have IE9)

Anyone else have the same problem?

You have to type it this way, p-s-t.com

Miraculously- it now works...I have done nothing to my computer.

Interesting that it started working tthe day after my post.

I was just on the site today myself and it was working fine. Gotta get stuff for my POS Coronet.

Miraculously- it now works...I have done nothing to my computer.

Interesting that it started working tthe day after my post.

We did have problems with the site starting the 28th of December and it took till the 1st to straighten out. We were in the process of changing servers and for some reason the new server was not communicating with our speed gate ( the server that hold vehicle data)

That is why we extended the Front End Kit sales (Promo Code 15FEK) to the 6th of this month so if anyone had a issue over the weekend, they could still order a front end kit at the sale price.

Sorry For The Inconvenience

Thanks
James

Thanks.

Lazy me figured it was easier to post here and gamble on the high traffic volume than to craft and send an email.

Thanks.

Lazy me figured it was easier to post here and gamble on the high traffic volume than to craft and send an email.

LOL I don't think that it is the case. You just want see if I am on the ball and paying attention lol.

Thanks
James

Auto Transport Service
Back