• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Heya MoPar Folks...

moparrulz

Local time
2:41 PM
Reaction score
I'm Chris. I live in Lithonia, GA now. I joined in 2010 when I lived in Carrollton, GA. I've been away from the site for a while. Life got in the way and I ended up losing my project car. Now I'm finally able to start searching for another '67 Belvedere II more door, with a /6 this time, and Torqueflite. Hopefully, I can find a decent one for $800-$1,200, drive it during the week, and wrench on it on the weekends. I work in electronics recycling and computer repair, so maybe a cash n trade deal can be worked out.

welcome back & good luck with your search

hi and welcome back to the site good luck in your search for another mopar

Hi Chris!
Welcome back and thanks for "re-igniting" your passion and getting back on the forum!

Thanks for the links and the help. The red one has been deleted, but the sedans I will look into. I like the '67, but the '66 is good, too.

I have some /6 4 speed stuff if you change your mind .. so hit me up if you need them

Auto Transport Service
Back