• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Hi all, new member in central Florida

Local time
9:16 AM
Reaction score
I've been a MOPAR fan my entire life and I've been looking for the exact copy of my first ever car, my High School car. After many years of looking I found it! A 1969 Dodge Coronet 500, auto, 383, ac, buckets, in B5 Blue. This one is unmolested with a numbers matching engine and trans. I found it in Phoenix AZ and it's rust free! Can't believe I got so lucky for a change! I look forward to chatting with you all on this site as I get the bugs worked out on my new ride!
Sorry about the large picture.
Thanks, Ray

Screenshot_20221019-184128_Gallery.jpg

Last edited:
Welcome! That Coronet is a beauty! Stunning !!!!!!

Welcome to FBBO Ray!! Only one thing to say about your '69 Coronet . . .

How Sweet It Is.jpg

Nice.

Since you did such a good job...

can you now find me a duplicate of my first Mopar, a 1966 Coronet 440 with poly 318, PW and AC, white with blue int.

That is a beautiful '69 Coronet 500. It is the same colour combo of one in my area way back when I had my new '69 SuperBee. I remember that car had the green 383 with a Holley.

Yup, nice car!! And welcome to the site!

Man what a beautiful car. I love it.

Welcome to FBBO from NY Ray!

Welcome from the left coast. Have relatives in P-Cola and Lutz.

Nice Coronet too

welcome to FBBO from NorCal Sierras

Welcome from NM. Nice looking Coronet. Congratulations on your find. Thanks for the nice big picture. We like pictures.

Welcome from Missouri!! Very nice car!!

Auto Transport Service
Back