• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Hi everybloody !

chucklbunny

Local time
1:53 AM
Reaction score
Massachusetts - Where EVERYTHING is illegal !!
Hello all,
My name is Chuck and yes I am a noob to this site, I recently purchased a 1972 Plymouth Satellite/RR clone (see here:http://www.forbbodiesonly.com/moparforum/showthread.php?55677-1972-Plymouth-Roadrunner-clone

I am located in Massachusetts and I am an old school gearhead, my past cars were:

1970 Ram Air 4 GTO - 455, 4 speed.
1970 Dodge Charger RT 440 auto
1969 Dodge Super Bee 383 4 speed
1969 Plymouth Road Runner 383 auto
1970 Olds Cutlass S 350 auto

I love this site and I am sure to bounce questions off you all from time to time.

:hello2:

Welcome to FBBO

sounds like a nice car collection too,
I've had a few Pontiacs & Olds in my day too

Welcome, you got a real nice car for a great deal it seems. If it were mine the only thing i would do is put a RR grille in it. 72 RR grille is awesome

Welcome from MI. Nice looking car. Enjoy the ride. :hello2:

Welcome, you got a real nice car for a great deal it seems. If it were mine the only thing i would do is put a RR grille in it. 72 RR grille is awesome

Thank you for the welcome and compliments, I love mopars and I have now gotten myself out of a 20yr drought...it feels awesome !

For some reason, I just do not like the grill for 72 RR's, too smooth, too molded, I think the standard Satellite grill is perfect (in black)....but that's just me - I am weird like that. :upside down:

Last edited:
Auto Transport Service
Back